USolar is a solar innovation company. We provide quality, well-priced solar products to residential and commercial clients to help them achieve clean and green electricity. our goal is to help Australians make a difference to the environment and at the same time, invest in their future.
WHAT IS POWER PURCHASE AGREEMENT (PPA) ?
Solar PPA or Solar Power Purchase Agreement(Solar PPA) is an agreement between the solar panel contractors(i.e. us) and the customers(i.e. you).In this agreement,the PPA provider takes the full responsibility of the installation and maintenance of the solar PV system while the customer only pays for the electricity that the solar PV system is producing.This helps you to go solar without any initial investment, and you can save money as compare to general electricity bills.
Checklist for a Solar PPA:
There are a few things that we should check before applying for solar PPA. Let us take a look:
- It is safe to say that they are authorized to sell power in your state?
- Do they have good experience as being Solar PPA Providers?
- It is safe to say that they are ready to give data regarding the electricity tariff before installing the solar PV system and after you install the solar PV system?
- No initial costings or investment.
- Instant bills saving after you install.
- All the installment and maintenance costs is handled by the System owner.